Reviews and approves the creation of new accounts until collection of credit sales. Provides an opinion, with corresponding recommendation of actions to be taken after each credit analysis is performed.
- Assesses the acceptable securities being offered by clients and ensures confirmation from the issuing
- Monitors the banks
- Reviews credit limits and credit rating of all customers
- Monitors the evolution of overdue accounts and payment incidents
- Oversees the daily activity of the department particularly the approval and release of products
- Endeavors to recover unpaid accounts and to participate in amicable settlements
- Coordinates with the company's legal counsel for accounts under litigation
- Ensures consistent application of the credit policy
- Graduate of Accounting, Finance, Management or any related 4-year course
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Credit Management
- Strong background in Finance and Accounting
- Significant work experience in the field of credit control
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and SAP
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and analytical skills
Ensures execution and compliance to HSES rules and procedures of TOTAL transportation operations. Regular coordination and supervision of third party contractors for hauling and terminals in ensuring high quality service. Optimize all existing logistics to improve business profit.
- Manages the requirements, documentation and reporting to comply with group HSES initiatives on logistics
- In charge of HSES incident reporting for Logistics.
- Monitors truck optimization and usage.
- Validates all hauling charges according to agreement or contract.
- Ensures all haulers billing are correct and corresponding PO's and payments are booked on time
- Evaluation & inspection of contractor fleet and facilities.
- Monitors truck activities thru VTS and or Dash Cam.
- Optimize all existing logistics to generate savings.
- Regular assessment of hauling rates charged by transport contractors
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least five 5 Year(s) working experience in the related field.
- Preferably Supervisor/ 5 Yrs Up Experienced Employee specialized in Logistics/ Supply Chain or equivalent.
- SAP experience an advantage.
- Working experience in the oil & gas industry desired, with exposure to terminal operations, transport and logistics.
- With strong interpersonal skills and has the ability to think independently and follow through effectively.
- Good communication (English & Filipino) and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrates teamwork, flexibility, initiative, adaptability & problem-solving capabilities.
Performs end to end Treasury operations from Cash Management, Debt Management, Disbursement Management, Treasury Controls and Solutions. Manages Bank relationship and reviews bank agreements to ensure alignment with the Company policies and current business objective. Handles all bank documentations related to TPC Treasury.
- Oversees and analyzes the Company’s cash position to ascertain financing and re- financing requirements then executes investment/borrowing decisions with proper negotiations to partner banks.
- Performs short-term cash flow forecasting in collaboration with different teams to ascertain financing requirements.
- Performs annual cash flow forecasting in accordance with the Company's approved budget plan and submits to Regional Office.
- Performs and updates on Treasury policies and procedures.
- Continuously explores cash management efficiencies (other types of line, alternative cash portals, electronic banking platform) with partner banks to further improve treasury processes and/or to support new projects of the company.
- Coordinates with Treasury Systems Group on the maintenance of Treasury systems (Themis), projects and other developments.
- Monitors Corporate Credit Card applications and limits.
- Performs Treasury weekly reporting (internal) and monthly reporting (regional).
- Performs bank account stewardship and streamlining (account opening & closing).
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Commerce or any Business related course.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 4-5 years work experience in Treasury/ Cash management.
- Experienced in Treasury Transactions such as Cash Forecasting, Foreign Exchange/ Hedging, Debt Management and Money Market Transactions.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
Ensure company's HSES policies, standards and procedures are aligned to group standards, industry standards, and government regulations. Ensures that the HSES management system is alive and updated. Responsible for ensuring safe operations across entire business activities, both internally and externally.
- Ensure company's HSES policies, standards and procedures are aligned to group standards, industry standards, and government regulations. Ensures that the HSES management system is alive and updated.
- Manages access to the HSES references from the Group on technical and procedural standards, shared best practices and experiences, and Group directives.
- Strengthen presence of HSE locally and in the Group and affiliates. Communicate and promote the company HSES objectives, activities and achievements thru the various publications within the Group.
- Coordinate appropriate Safety training programs across the organization
- Acts as adviser of the strategic group on HSES matters in the Crisis Management Team. Document HSE solutions and cost-efficient recommendations for Network invariants program including assumptions, execution plan, impact of proposal and desired outcome.
- Response actively in emergency situations in accordance to HSES standards, followed by appropriate measures to address them.
- Facilitates and conducts internal and external HSES audits and Safety Visits to key TPC and business partner sites.
- Regularly report to the Managing Director the key HSES issues and actions. Regularly reports to the MD and to the RMAP the performance indices.
- Analysis of accident statistics and data; formulation of measures (programs; monitoring; adhoc groups) to address issues
- Represent TPC in the PIP's Committees on HSE and Marine HSE including participation in stakeholders' consultation hearings and Technical Working Groups aiding legislation
- Liaise with local oil industry counterparts, government agencies (such as law enforcement agencies, emergency assistance, environmental agencies, BWC, & OTC)
- The HSES Manager uses over-all responsibility for ensuring safe operations across entire business activities, both internally and externally
- Application of HSE Campaign with Purchasing, Supply, Transport and Design & Engineering Divisions. Submission of progress report on contract amendments (with high risk contractors in accordance with the ICC framework, and ICT framework for transporter)
- Performs Duty Officer function on rotation with other key company officers.
- At least ten (10) years working experience in an oil/LPG terminal
- Knowledge and actual exposure in ISSSRS or ISRS Loss Control Management Systems or OSHAS-18001
- Knowledge on ISO-14001 Systems
- Completed the Basic Occupational Safety & Health Course
- Completed the Pollution Control Officers’ and Basic Occupational Safety & Health Courses
- Trained on Petroleum Fire Fighting and IMO-Level2 Oil Spill Response and Emergency Response Planning
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Organizing and Leadership Skills
- Strong Fundamentals on Accident Investigation, Problem Solving and Decision Making
Responsible for the overall business development of TOTAL Card focusing on Fleet/B2B market. Accountable overall for the attainment of established goals/budget for sales volume, profitability, and sales collection performance.
- Fleet Card Business Development
- Account Solicitation
- Account Management
- Coordinates with other group heads valuable information, business strategy, other plans and directions to promote and achieve continuous development of the Fleet Card Program.
- Prepares reports to Management including relevant feedback on current market issues and developments related to competitive activities and product launches of competitors with regard to Fleet Card Program
- Leads the Fleet Card group and reviews performance of all Fleet Card personnel and provides feedback or training gaps when needed
- Works with HR department in developing on-boarding activities for newly-hired Fleet Card Sales Executive
- Performs other tasks deemed necessary to ensure continuous growth in Total’s # of active Fleet Accounts
- Must be a graduate of Business Administration or any 4-year business course;
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the Petroleum Industry;
- Must have management and leadership skills;
- Must know how to collaborate with other groups to efficiently work in the roll-out
- Must have proficiency in various Microsoft / Open Office applications
- Preferably with relevant experience in Fleet Card sales (account solicitation and management)
- Other soft skills required: Customer Service Orientation, Interpersonal skill, Negotiation skills, Market Orientation, Results Orientation, Initiative, Teamwork